SRM – Symphony QuickCall
- QuickCall sends out the Calls, Texts, and Emails
- QuickCall captures all offers, responses, and non-responses
- QuickCall sorts all employees who expressed interest in the shift
- QuickCall assigns the shift to one employee according to the selected rules
- QuickCall updates the employee’s schedule
- QuickCall sends a confirmation to the employee who was assigned the shift
Once the outbound communication has taken place, QuickCall will perform a completely unbiased Automated Shift Award. All assignment responses are processed through pre-programmed criteria.
The shift is awarded, and the successful employee is notified. All outbound and inbound transactions are captured in Workbrain, and available by a report should this at all be required in the future.
Having the right number of employees in place for a shift can be a crucial success factor for any organization. Unplanned absence creates paperwork; it also reduces productivity levels within the workforce and in most cases, will need the immediate attention of a manager or other skilled person in authority to quickly backfill the empty places on shift.
Unplanned Absence in the Workplace
When dealing with unexpected absence in the workplace, it will often fall to the manager, team leader, or another senior individual to try to get someone else in place to cover the absence. This results in someone making many short calls out, either before or after a shift starting in order to try to achieve this. Moreover, it does not end there; then there are the amendments to that person’s shift calendar which need to be made, confirmations to be sent out, not to mention dealing with the messages and responses from other individuals who may have also been called up to fill in. It is a lot of work!
Lots of calls can be made to different people. Some you can get hold of, some you leave messages with, and so on. Manually looking up, dialing out, having conversations, leaving messages: it all takes time. Time that could be spent being productive in your business elsewhere: Time that is costing your business money and also potentially impacting on client experience and other areas within your organization too.
You decide how and when you will receive shift offers and QuickCall does the rest!
Would you like a free demonstration of how this software works?
Perhaps…you would like to talk to one of our consultants about any element of QuickCall?
Please get in touch with us today via the phone number listed, or by email. It will be our pleasure to answer any questions that you may have regarding the QuickCall system.
Employees are contacted via their preferred method and have a longer window of time to decide if they are able to work the shift.
The process is compliant with Collective Agreements
• Choose how they would like to receive comunications
• Accept or reject the offer
• Express interest in partial shifts
• Responses are processed through programmed criteria
• The shift is awarded and the successful employee is notified
• All outbound and inbound transactions are captured and stored